RapidScale, a Cox Business Company, is a managed global cloud service provider delivering managed and hybrid managed cloud solutions to organizations of all sizes and industries. Since 2010 RapidScale has been building an industry-leading cloud company, with headquarters in Irvine, CA and additional offices in Raleigh, NC and Tysons, VA. The cloud provider owns, operates and manages its own global cloud platform with robust application performance and a customized cloud solution suite.
RapidScale’s managed cloud services enable today’s IT leaders to simplify their IT operations and benefit from enterprise-level technology. The provider specializes in some key technologies including Desktop as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, Disaster Recovery as a Service, cloud security solutions and more.
Who’s a good fit?
While the majority of today’s businesses can benefit from managed cloud services, you may be a perfect fit if you:
• Have 25 to 4,000 users
• Are a multi-location organization or are looking to expand locations or contract users
• Have limited IT resources
• Have an upcoming server or desktop refresh
• Struggle with availability, backups or security
• Have a need to and/or wish to improve remote access
• Want a solid foundation for your IT infrastructure so you can focus on strategy
Cloud Solution Portfolio
• CloudServer (Infrastructure as a Service)
• CloudDesktop (Desktop as a Service)
• CloudRecovery (Disaster Recovery as a Service)
• CloudSecurity (Security as a Service)
• CloudMail (Hosted Exchange)
• CloudBackup (Data Storage and Backup) SD-WAN (Software-Defined WAN)
• Office 365